The Official  Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17
10-08-2016, 10:00 PM
League name - LowerLeagueManager.com
Password - paco13
Link - https://football365draftfantasy.com/leag...WsPonxv5PP

Draft commences - Friday 12th August at 7:00am GMT

Maximum participants - 16 (this is the most allowed unfortunately)

Ok, so have a read through the instructions (Here) and sign up using Facebook, Google or an email address.  Once you've set up your team you can go to the Auto Picks section, activate it and specify some players that you want to sign in case you're not online when the draft actually commences (and I know I won't be!).  Of course, you're not guaranteed to get the players you want so there's going to be some tactics and luck involved in where you place your selected players on your wishlist.  Your squad HAS to consist of 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 Forwards so I recommend a wishlist of maybe double each of those figures if you want to avoid random picks being allocated (although you can change any you're not happy with via transfers and trades).

NB - You can check that Auto Pick is on by going to the Draft tab. It will tell you that the Draft hasn't commenced yet but on the right-hand side of the screen you should see a button showing Autopick On. If it's showing Autopick Off click on it and it should change to the correct option.

Remember you have to submit your squad for each game week in advance of the first kick-off of that weekend.  For those of us in GMT (or close by) it shouldn't be too much hassle but the overseas guys might want to submit a little more in advance.

Good luck. 

Let the banter commence Mrgreen
[Image: jptykes.png]
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"
10-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Joined. Should be good fun.
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

10-08-2016, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016, 11:18 PM by JD95 aka Fidsy Jr..)
Is there an app for this? much less likely to forget about it if so. Mrgreen

I've joined.
(15-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Rodderas Wrote: Maybe this upset the team? Fucked if I know.

[Image: Ln8uvbH.png]
11-08-2016, 09:36 AM
I joined as well. And now I don't have a clue what's going to happen. I'll have a closer look over lunch when I have some time on my hands.
11-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Joined, should be fun Smile
11-08-2016, 06:54 PM
I've joined.

Now to figure out wtf I actually need to do. Mrgreen
11-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Could do with an even number really, couldn't we.
(15-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Rodderas Wrote: Maybe this upset the team? Fucked if I know.

11-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Eight hours to the draft start and we now have eight teams.

Any more to join?
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"
11-08-2016, 11:35 PM
But if there's only an odd number of you one of you can shit off. Mrgreen

12-08-2016, 12:33 AM
If there's an odd number then each week one team plays against the league average score.
12-08-2016, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 07:46 AM by Dexander.)
Good thing we got 8 teams Smile

With interesting teams, draft really mixed everything up.
12-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Happy with my midfield, bit of a gamble up front and on the keepers though.

Going with a Swansea keeper for week one Lol

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
12-08-2016, 08:58 AM
WTF? Didn't get one of the strikers I listed ?

Worse is that I got Benteke, Bony and Remy who will be lucky to play five games between them.

Might change team name to Bayer NeverScorin'
12-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Forwards - Kane, Lukaku, Rooney
Midfield - Ozil, Barkley, Alli, Ayew, Fabregas
Defence - Kolorov, Sagna, Azpilicueta, Clyne, Fonte
GK - Erm...Schmeichel and Gomes. Doh

I think I may be playing a formation that includes a 5-man midfield! Haha.
12-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Given I woke up at 7 this morning, I should've just logged on and see if I could manually pick a few...
12-08-2016, 12:39 PM
I spent about half an hour adding about 100 players to my autopick list last night and left it to do it for me.

Put Payet as No.1 though, but sodding Dave nicked him.... Rant

Worked out quite well overall though.
12-08-2016, 12:55 PM
I had first pick so I managed to get my first choice. Missed out on a fair few others I wanted though. I was on the motorway at 7 so I had no chance of taking part in the draft. Set up the autopick though and managed to get 7 from there initially. Swapped one out when I realised he was out injured for months! Thanks for that daf Mrgreen
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

12-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Made a few changes, nothing massive. Stuck for decent strikers though, can't believe I didn't bag any of the ones I wanted.

I've got JD first match. Going to get hammered.
12-08-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm up against Rene.

I'm quietly confident about coming up against a backline that features two Everton players? The front half looks devestating though - 3! man city mids, and vardy-ibrahimovic-sturridge up front; ow...

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
12-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Pfft! Vardy is a busted flush, Sturridge is made of bread sticks and balsa wood and Ibra is too slow for the Premier League. You'll destroy him!